The Worst Takes It All!
A strategy board game fit for gamers, families, and fans!
Playing as favorite evil-doers like Maleficent, Ursula, and Captain Hook, players will take on the role of the Disney Villain and plan their schemes methodically in the way of their Disney Villain to reach their objective before everyone else. Set traps, wield curses, leverage your allies, and most importantly, be cunning!
- Player Interaction: While Villains play within their own story, interaction occurs throughout the Fate Action. Using the Fate Deck, players can thwart their opponents from reaching their objectives.
- Caters to a Wide Range of Skill Levels: Familiar and well-loved characters coupled with mid-level strategy, makes this an approachable game for a large range of skill levels.
- Replayability: Once you've mastered one Villain's strategy, try to master the other five. Numerous combinations of villains playing together make for a different game experience every time.
Beautiful, custom-designed movers are inspired by their respective Villains. Players will be transporting their movers from location to location in their realm as they scheme their way through the game.
No Villain without their Protagonist
Each Villain has a Fate Deck that other players will use against them during the game.
Fate Decks include:
- Familiar and beloved heroes such as Ariel, Tinkerbell, Prince Phillip, and more.
- Effects and Item cards such as wishes, Pixie Dust, Stealing from the Rich, and many others that will force players to rethink their strategies.
Just like in the films, there are no two Villains alike! Thus, each Villain's story is fully represented in their decks and their objectives. So, whether you're trying to once and for all defeat Peter Pan as Captain Hook, or steal the Magic Lamp as Jafar, every time you play you will be reliving the magic of these films in a new and surprising way!
Each Villain Comes With a Guide To Help You Scheme!
Because each player has their own objective, the Villain Guides are key to helping you scheme, remember your goals, and leverage your Villain in the best way possible!
Ages 10 and Up
Play Time: 45 - 60+ Minutes